How can I change Christina (Higert) Eilenberger to correct name: Hilgert?

+2 votes
in Genealogy Help by Rob Howell G2G Crew (860 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

On her profile page, click the EDIT tab at the top and make your corrections. 

You may have to request to join the Trusted list first  to do any editing.  See this note at the bottom of her profile page:


The WikiTree community needs your help with this profile. For complete editing rights request to join this profile's Trusted List. Or simply leave a comment with information.
by Chris Hoyt G2G6 Pilot (818k points)
0 votes
You can leave a message on the page, or you can send a message to the profile manager with the information that you have, by clicking on "send private message", under the name and date info on Christina's profile page

If you've got more shared relatives, you might want to contact the profile manager and talk about collaborating!
by Tami Mize G2G6 Mach 4 (41.0k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
0 answers
182 views asked Feb 28, 2014 in Genealogy Help by anonymous
+1 vote
1 answer
93 views asked Jul 30 in Policy and Style by Sven Elbert G2G6 Mach 5 (53.0k points)
+3 votes
2 answers
71 views asked Feb 27 in Genealogy Help by Suzanne Olson G2G Crew (620 points)
+9 votes
2 answers
+12 votes
3 answers
137 views asked Sep 11, 2022 in Appreciation by Maggie N. G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
+3 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright