What do you do if you merged your father's profile into your own?

+4 votes
I was trying to merge my GEDCOM info for my tree and I somehow changed my profile information.  It shows my father's infromation not mine.  How do I fix it?
WikiTree profile: Julie Adgate
in Genealogy Help by Julie Adgate G2G1 (1.0k points)
edited by Chris Whitten

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer
Hi Kenneth,

You'll need to create a new profile for your father and then edit your profile to remove his information from it.


by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.3m points)
selected by Keith Baker

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers
0 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
3 answers
90 views asked Jan 23, 2019 in The Tree House by Judy Partridge G2G Rookie (160 points)
+5 votes
0 answers
79 views asked Jan 14, 2019 in Appreciation by anonymous G2G Rookie (280 points)
+4 votes
3 answers
+6 votes
4 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright