How to edit incorrect marriage?

+4 votes
I inserted the place of marriage to the wrong John Cryan. John & Mary Cryan Born about 1875 were not married in Stubbington I was also John Cryan but born 1945.It is in his profile. I need to remove it. Pleas advise what I must do to rectify my error. I apologise for the inconvenience Regards John P Cryan.
in WikiTree Tech by John Cryan G2G Rookie (250 points)
edited by Chris Whitten

1 Answer

+1 vote

Welcome to Wikitree John, Most errors of this nature can be corrected on the edit page. Go to the profile. Across the (almost) top there are several tabs. Choose the one labeled edit. On the right side you will see Edit family, go to Spouses and click on edit marriage to _____. You will be taken to a page where you can edit this information. Remember to click the large SAVE button.

There are lots of changes you can make on the edit page, take a good look around. If you need directions, check out the Help Page


by Anne B G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers
+7 votes
1 answer
90 views asked Jul 19, 2015 in WikiTree Tech by Marge V. G2G1 (1.5k points)
+7 votes
1 answer
+11 votes
2 answers
149 views asked Jul 6, 2013 in Genealogy Help by Vic Watt G2G6 Pilot (330k points)
+3 votes
3 answers
+9 votes
1 answer
+13 votes
1 answer
+6 votes
4 answers
210 views asked May 7 in Policy and Style by Liz Shifflett G2G6 Pilot (440k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright