The instructions for this would be to:
1. Right click on the Tree image. > scroll down to Save As and save it to your computer in your downloads folder. Do the same with the logo image.
2. Open your word program. > Click file > Click New > Scroll down to Business Cards. And select the brand and Template from the Business Card blanks you purchased (information on type and number are on.in the Business Card Blanks Package).
3. Using the example of the Volunteer Card from the WikiTree Media Page, Click on Insert, select image, click on the Logo Image, and Click ok. You can adjust the location of the image by clicking and dragging it. You can also adjust the size by grabbing the edge and pulling or pushing it ti the correct size. Do the same with the Tree Logo.
4. Type "The Free Family Tree" under the logo (using the example Volunteer Card from the WikiTree Media Page), type your name, Volunteer, and then type you WikiTree Addy.
5. Play with fonts (I used Ariel) and font sizes to make it the way you want it. To be consistent with the logo font it will need to be a clean, modern font like Ariel.
6. Follow the directions in your word program for synchronizing all of the Cards on the page to the one you just created.
7. Use the directions from your Business Card blanks (I used Avery Clean Edge purchased from our local Staples store) to load a blank page into your printer and print them.
OR you could google how to make your own business cards and use the Images (Tree and Logo) from the Media Page.