The William Penn and Early Pennsylvania Settlers Project and Collaborative Profile of the Week present
Hannah (Callowhill) Penn
Hannah Callowhill (1664-1726) was the second wife of William Penn. William Penn's birthday is the 14th of October. He has a great biography. Let’s see if we can create an equally great biography for his wife.
- Hannah needs parents.
- Did she share William’s faith?
- She was born and died in England. Didn’t William found Pennsylvania?
- Do her children have bios?
- There’s a public domain picture of her at Wikimedia Commons that can be added.
- She and Ronald Reagan have a connection. What was that connection.?
Want to help? Pick a topic, from the list or something else you'd like to find out about, and then post an answer here - first. (Posting an answer, puts the question back at the top of the G2G forum, and prevents duplication of research). Then go ahead and add the information and the source to the profile, or here.
The William Penn and Early Pennsylvania Settlers Project
This project exists to bring together WikiTreers interested in improving the profiles of the people who emigrated to the Pennsylvania during and following the year 1682.
The initial focus is those settlers who arrived aboard 23 ships in 1681 and 1682 with William Penn's Society of Friends, or Quakers, and settled primarily in what is now called Pennsylvania.