How do i correct the name of my first husband (was a typing error)

+1 vote
in Genealogy Help by Denise Dodson G2G Rookie (190 points)

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer
Edit mentioned by Martyn should do the job, if not give additional details and a supervisor can assist. We should try to keep down the number of merges and creation of new profiles.
by M Lechner G2G6 Mach 6 (61.8k points)
selected by Deborah Mayes
0 votes
Hi Denise,

Simply go the Edit tab and click on 'Edit' besides the last name at birth.

If that doesn't work you can allways make a new profile and merge the two.
by Martyn Grifhorst G2G6 Mach 2 (23.2k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
0 answers
69 views asked Jan 24, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Valerie Crowley G2G6 Mach 1 (14.9k points)
+3 votes
1 answer
+6 votes
1 answer
24 views asked Jun 8, 2016 in Genealogy Help by Douglas Laundry G2G Crew (770 points)
+7 votes
2 answers
73 views asked Nov 10, 2015 in Genealogy Help by Susan Davis G2G Crew (910 points)
+1 vote
3 answers
165 views asked Feb 3 in WikiTree Help by Bruce Donaldson G2G4 (4.8k points)
+2 votes
2 answers
83 views asked Dec 9, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Magne Rugnes G2G Rookie (220 points)
+7 votes
4 answers
85 views asked Aug 13, 2019 in The Tree House by David Hughey G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright