I'm looking for any information anyone might have on the Cummings (Cummins, Cumming etc) family in South Australia.
I only know as far up as my Grandfather, but this is what I do know;
1. He was/is P J Cummings born Oct 1931 in South Australia.
2. He was at one point married to Myrna Betty Willshire (1931-1986).
3. They had two sons, and I think two daughters
4. I am the child of one of his Sons
5. They divorced/separated (date unknown)
6. Myrna Willshire later had another Son to a different father
7. The surname "Gibson" is also associated with the family somehow. The Willshire side of the family is wonderfully documented (back to the 1600s), so I am 99% sure that the Gibson link comes from the Cummings side.
8. I know of two Gibson children who are slightly older than myself (b. 1970-1980?), and are possibly First Step-Cousins of mine
9. The Cummings line if memory serves me, goes back to Scotland (but I'm not sure how long ago that was)
I've looked everywhere I can online without success, and I'm trying to avoid parting ways with $50 to South Australian BDM if possible. So if anyone has any detail of the family / family tree in question that they can share with me, or point me in the right direction - It'd be profoundly appreciated.