As someone who knows nothing about this family(s)
I would be wary of the family tree on the other site since the only source appears to be an ancestral file. https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Ancestral_File
"The Ancestral File has several key limitations.
- It contains no notes or sources.
- Submitters are responsible for the accuracy of the information. FamilySearch did not check the accuracy of any submission.
- Submitter information, previously available, is now hidden for privacy reasons.
- Ancestral File contains many errors and corrections are not accepted.
- Ancestral File also contains duplicates which were not identified and merged (often due to inconsistent or scanty data).
- Unlike the new FamilySearch Tree and Pedigree Resource File (PRF), Ancestral File is static.
- As previously mentioned, information in Ancestral File is second-hand. Verify the information before accepting it."
(what evidence do you have that the Scottish John Hall moved to Rhode Island? How do you know it is this one?Has anyone checked to see if the one in Clackmannan disappeared from the registers ie checked forwards?)
The other profile also has no sources. (doesn't sound like the same person though.
Is there evidence that a John Hall from Pennsylvania ended up in Berkhamstead? His wife seems to have an embarrassment of husbands, two of whom decided to die in Berkhamstead (it is a nice place, I passed my driving test there!)