This could become very difficult.
1. I am not registered with this site so I can not review the protocols to download to your computer.
2. I would need to know the OS version you are using.
3. I need to know what Internet Browsers you are using.
4. Depending on your computer setup, you may need to download and install Java before you can download and use the "Daeja" plug-in.
The alternative is the Direct Download.
1. Somewhere you purchased the file, you should be able to download that file to your computer. You need to access and download this file directly to your computer.
a. This may have come in an email.
b. They may have provided a link directly on the site.
2. once downloaded, we need to determine the software program that will allow you to open and view the file. You need to tell us the file extension. something like xyzdocument.abc. We need to know what the abc part is to determine what viewer you can use.