I have great news! I recently discovered the death dates of every one of my main filippello family members except one but I know that she died within 5 years of marriage so I just need to hunt the name down!
To recap my struggle here is the original question from a year ago: http://www.wikitree.com/g2g/130360/filipello-phillips-family-crazy-complicated-help-organizing
My knowledge of the following people's details remain exactly the same/changed very little since that question:
1. Rosalia Massa born about 1861 in Sicilia, Italia and died on August 22, 1945 in Cleveland, Ohio
2. Salvatore Filipello born in Italy in about 1854 and died in Cleveland, Ohio in 1933
3. Anthonly "Libo" Phillips b. 1902 in Louisiana and died in Cleveland, Ohio in 1978
4. Anna Phillips b about 1895 in Louisiana and died in Cleveland, Ohio in 1971 after marrying and having a family with Vincenzo Trizzino
The next individual(s) just had a hunch confirmed:
George and Joseph are indeed the same person although the official birthdate needs to still be sorted out
Here we get a little less certain originally to just looking for that one confirming document to wrap it all up:
Marie Phillips appears to have married Charles Treecark/Tricarichi/Treccarichi in October 1915 but a few details cloud this fact up:
1. The marriage license that I found was never signed https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XD2Q-R4D
2. Neither of their last names appear to be hard to mispell.
3. The 1920 marriage record of (Calazera "Charles" Tricarichi to a Cora Bertrand says that he was widowed previously and I can find no other marriages under other spellings of his name between 1915 and 1920
4. The parents of Charles and Calazera appear to be the same allowing for swaps between Italian and Anglicized names in particular Salvatore vs Sam and Calazera vs Charles in the marriage record to Cora
5. Where is the death record for Mary? What does the name read on that one?
Finally, we have the biggest change of them all:
It turns out that I had the wrong Antonino Brucato in terms of his death date! He did not die in 1910 but actually remained in Mansfield, Ohio for the rest of his life and does not seemed to have remarried after Illuminata Lumata/Louise's death in 1915.
here was the "original" death record for Antonino to compare to the marriage record from 1907. It showed the wrong parents!
Marriage of Illuminata Filipello and Antonino Brucato January 26, 1907:
"Death" of Antonino Brucato:
Also, here is the Brucato family pre and post-Illuminata's death:
1910 US Census (with Illuminata): https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:ML66-LMX
1920 US Census (without Illuminata): https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M6M9-1TF
I will add all the info to the profiles later but for now, if anyone could help me find a death record for Mary that would be great!