My grandmother was a orphan married to John Merle Lockard, I'm trying to find her maiden name.

+6 votes
in Genealogy Help by
recategorized by Keith Hathaway

1 Answer

+2 votes
If your Grandmother is demised.You can Cantact Vital records from state

she was born,After her death, records are open.Get all your info

authenticated by Notary Public.How your related and all proof verifieng

'who you are.
by Wayne Morgan G2G6 Pilot (917k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer
+4 votes
1 answer
145 views asked Apr 5, 2015 in The Tree House by Jamie Lambing G2G1 (1.3k points)
+3 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer
71 views asked Jan 14, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Peggy McMath G2G6 Mach 3 (32.5k points)
+2 votes
0 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright