Quite a few. The Sprys, Bromfield and Stocks have lines of Anglican ministers:
Rev. John Bromfield Born March 24, 1675 father of
Rev. John Trenchard Bromfield Born January 10, 1710, father of Harriett Bromfield, who married
Rt. Rev. Benjamin Spry Born November 13, 1741
He matriculated at Merton College, Oxon., 21 January 1757 (30. Geo II), and was in that year elected Postmaster. In 1760 he graduated BA, and MA 1763: in 1761 he became a Fellow of Merton. In 1769, Dr Spry of Barbados, writing to his eldest brother mentions the fact that Benjamin had made a voyage to the West Indies. What the object of this voyage was, and in what capacity he made it, we have been quite unable to ascertain. He was clearly in Orders at that period as his name appears in the Registers of Braughing, Co Herts. where he describes himself as 'Curate'. In 1773 Mr Spry was presented to Winfrith Newburgh, St Christopher Vicarage, Co Dorset, and in December of the same year, was appointed by his Uncle Hume, Bishop of Salisbury to the Prebend of Warminster. On 8th December 1774 the Bishop transferred Mr Spry from the Prebend of Warminster to that of King's Teignton (or Teignton Regis) the most valuable Prebend in Salisbury, known as "The Golden Prebend". With it went the patronage of the important livings of Kings Teignton near Teignmouth and Gealmton near Plymouth. Mr Spry resigned the living of Winfrith in 1775 on his appointment by his brother Rev Dr James Hume Spry, Prebendary of St John the Baptist, Bedminster to that Vicarage with the Chapels of Abbots Leigh, St Mary Redcliffe and St Thomas, all in Bristol, which he held for thirty one years.
Mr Spry died at 'Brighthelmstone', 1st October 1806, in his 65th year. His remains were interred under the altar of the Chruch of St Mary, Redcliffe, but at the restoration of the Chancel we are informed that they, with those of other vicars, were transferred to a chapel towards the Westend where is a slab of marble bearing this inscription:-
But the best one is my ancestor's brother, Rev Thomas Stock (Wikipedia has his parentage wrong!) who, with Robert Raikes, opened the first Sunday School, to educate the factory children of England: Be it remembered that in the chancel of this Church The Reverend Thomas Stock, Curate of this Parish, in the year 1777 opened a Sunday School. This later became the first of its kind in England to be housed outside the Church in a building of its own : still to be seen near the present Church School and showing a representation of Stock surrounded by eager Ashbury children "hanging on his lips". Indeed, Ashbury can claim a unique association with the growth of free education in this country—as well as the historic importance of its church and its famous prehistoric remains. THE Rev. THOMAS STOCK, M.A.