The Nova Scotia Project and Collaborative Profile of the Week Present
William Thomas Pipes (1850-1909)
William Thomas Pipes was the 6th Premier of the Province of Nova Scotia. He was also a lawyer, businessman, and Liberal politician.
- William has parents attached, but their biographies could use at least a few basic sentences.
- Where did he go to school and how did he get his law education?
- Did William marry and have children?
- What were his business interests?
- What were his political attainments?
- Can we connect him to the tree?
- He could also use some more sources. Are there more on the internet?
Please contribute to this week's profile? It's helpful if you post an answer here first. This prevents duplication of effort and it keeps the question on the front page of G2G.
Nova Scotia Project
Nova Scotia is one of the eastern maritime provinces of Canada. The Nova Scotia Project, a sub-project of The Canadian History Project, covers Nova Scotia from 1713 to present day, and also Cape Breton after 1763. The project brings together WikiTreers with an interest in families of the province to create and improve profiles of famous and notable Nova Scotians and to create Free Space profiles for events, places, and other topics of genealogical interest pertaining to Nova Scotia.