How do i adopt a profile from an inactive member?

+10 votes
One of my direct anscestor's brothers is managed by someone else, they are inactive so i can't get them to fix the mistakes on his file.  I can't edit it either!  How do i get this profile transfered to me so i can manage it when they will not do it because they are inactive??
WikiTree profile: Robert Riddell
in WikiTree Tech by Dave Holland G2G2 (2.3k points)

On that profile, on the drop-down menu under Riddell-680 (the second column) is a link to an open profile request.  Click that and you will see further instructions for Unresponsive Profile Manager Form.  Success!

kk thx have done :)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+6 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
2 answers
145 views asked Aug 14, 2020 in WikiTree Help by Allen Mardis G2G3 (3.5k points)
+6 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
142 views asked Nov 26, 2017 in WikiTree Help by E. Lauraine Syrnick G2G6 Pilot (123k points)
+11 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright