contributor died

+15 votes
There is a person in my family tree who had created a profile (she is still present as a "guest") for herself. I would like to link her to her father, but cannot get on her trusted list because she has passed away. (I have the obituary.) Anyway, is it possible for someone to put me on her trusted list so that I may link her to her father and write her profile? How does one go about this? Thanks.
WikiTree profile: Alexia Walchle
in WikiTree Tech by Natalie Trott G2G6 Pilot (970k points)
recategorized by Chris Whitten

Natalie, you can contact the folks to assist with this, via email: - thank you for taking care of this.

Hello Natalie, Paul Bech is the member to get in touch with email him at
Thanks, I already emailed info at wikitree but if I will keep this in mind.
Thanks for the help!

1 Answer

+6 votes
Best answer
There is a list of people you can contact in the help drop down menu.
by Maureen Rosenfeld G2G6 Pilot (182k points)
selected by Living Barnett

Related questions

+29 votes
7 answers
+3 votes
3 answers
+3 votes
1 answer
112 views asked Apr 29, 2020 in Appreciation by Anonymous Johnston G2G6 Mach 1 (15.5k points)
+1 vote
4 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
105 views asked Oct 4, 2019 in WikiTree Help by Elizabeth Shepard G2G Rookie (250 points)
+28 votes
8 answers
301 views asked Sep 15, 2019 in Appreciation by Pam k. G2G2 (2.6k points)
+5 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright