The Bermuda Project and the Collaborative Profile of the Week Present
Diana Love Dill
Diana Dill (1923-2015) was born on the beautiful island of Bermuda. She was an actress herself, but was also the wife of Kirk Douglas and mother of Michael Douglas.
- Is there a find a grave memorial, with a picture of her stone?
- Does it confirm birth and death dates?
- How about an obituary? We don't want to attach a copy, but we can use the information from the obit, properly citing the source.
- Are there some more public domain photos?
- Lets connect Kirk. He has a profile.
- Her bio could use a little filling out. Her obituary should help with this and there may be fan sites etc. to give it more depth
The Bermuda Project
Bermuda - This Island sits off the coast of the Carolinas and shares a rich early history with the British colonies of the United States. A place where early Portuguese Mariners left Pigs, yes pigs, so that anyone shipwrecked on the Island would have a source of food. A place of outstanding beauty!
For the Genealogist? Not so much as Bermuda records are not posted on line. You can write or call to have information sent to you, but I vote, in the interest of Genealogy, of Course, we plan an excursion to find our records in person.
Our Project is attempting to identify and add profiles for any early or notable Bermudans to our great big ole shared tree.