I have been playing with this tool. It is very helpful.
1. It does not update in real time. I tried it last night and today it has not corrected for updates. I presume that may have something to do with how WikiTree servers update even though the profile has been updated.
2. It searches down cousin lines. So I get results for non-direct family members, 3 generations down in one case, but I do not know what it actually searches.
3. You can change the number of generations it searches.
4. I am not clear on just what the location search does. It appears to find all errors for a given location, not just your family.
Aleš can we get more details about how this functions?
And like any good tool, I already have options I would like.
1. Can we search by location and surname?
2. Can we limit the collateral line search?
3. Can this update in real time? I made a bunch of changes but I am waiting for it to update so I can see what I missed rather than covering the same ground.
4. How can we integrate this with WikiTree?
Cool Tool, I found a lot of missing but obvious gender errors.
It also found same sex marriages. Both wrong gender assignments and duplicated parents where father and mother were the same person.
Thank you Aleš!