I have several siblings in wrong place after changing my great grandfather

+3 votes
I had the wrong great grandfather for several years Now I have changed it how can I remove the children?
WikiTree profile: Andrew Barnett
in Genealogy Help by Alan Barnette G2G Rookie (220 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Under each children's profiles, select edit, and you will see on the right hand side, "Edit Family". Under fathers name you will see (edit father). access this by clicking on it.

You now have the opportunity to add/replace or remove father. Hit the link "remove" and follow intructions.

Remember when you have completed this exercise, the child profile is free, and requires reconnection. Follow the same process but this time hit "add/replace" and follow instructions.
by R W G2G6 Pilot (260k points)

Related questions

+16 votes
9 answers
601 views asked Jul 3, 2019 in Genealogy Help by Robin Lee G2G6 Pilot (706k points)
+6 votes
3 answers
187 views asked Apr 30, 2017 in Policy and Style by David Hughey G2G Astronaut (1.6m points)
+3 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
4 answers
123 views asked Jul 12, 2017 in Genealogy Help by Tim Tiffin G2G3 (3.6k points)
+5 votes
2 answers
+2 votes
0 answers
21 views asked Jul 27 in The Tree House by Kaye Barnett G2G Rookie (190 points)
+15 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright