I had to correct the profile of a Project Managed Protected profile (under project management). The parent profiles were somehow of a later generation than the profile itself. It concerns this following profile Aletta Francina (Moùton) Bothma (bef. 1734) (somehow copy / pasting the URL into the appropriate field below gives the following message: WikiTree ID/URL if this relates to a person or free-space profile).
Having located the correct parent profiles, I proceeded with the following:
* Activated myself as project research coordinator on the (still) protected profile [edit: correction - I was still on the active managers list at the time of the protection on May 12th of this year]
* Removed the project as active manager
* Proceeded to disconnected and re-connect the wrong and the correct parent profiles
* Wrote a short summary of my actions for posting on all the profiles
* Proceeded to re-establish the project as sole active manager
* Removed myself as active manager
* Proposed a merge of a duplicate into this protected profile
The message I wrote:
Notice: Removed Abraham Mouton-6 (b. 1761-12-25) and Martha Mouton-207 (b. 1764-4-21) as parent profiles of Aletta Francina Mouton-217 (1734-9-18 because of dates of birth (child cannot be born years before the birth of the parents), replacing them with the correct parents Jacoba Keijser-10 (b. 1717-11-7) and Abraham Mouton-44 (b. 1702-22-1).Van der Walt-440 07:02, 19 May 2016 (EDT)
However, as clicking on any the first link and the link to the the profile of the daugther is concerned, when clicking I get the following message: http://www.wikitree.com/?title=van%20der%20Walt-440&action=editfamily&w=new
On all of the profiles I've added this message to, the first and the third links are underlined in red ...!?!
Does anyone have any experience of this or have had similar problems when editing Project Managed Protected Profiles (of which I - in case someone points this out to me - do understand that the connections to the parent profiles are also protected, not only the LNAB-field)?