I need help, briton-595 is both son and father and I can't change it.

+4 votes
in Genealogy Help by Julia Howard G2G1 (1.6k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Julia.  I looked for the profile by typing in the normal URL structure for profiles, but got back a note saying the page doesn't exist.  If the profile in question is still here, could you please post a link to it, and then perhaps someone could help you.
by Dennis Barton G2G6 Pilot (476k points)
I apologize, it is Britton-595, 2 t's....here's the link and thanks for your help!



Looks like you have fixed it!

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
2 answers
+10 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright