Where do I update DNA Big Y SNP for a cousin?

+3 votes
WikiTree profile: McIntosh-2178
in WikiTree Tech by Marnie Hall G2G3 (3.8k points)
retagged by Chris Whitten

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
Hi Marnie,

You can edit details for your tests at http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Special:DNATests

If it's a test taken by a cousin, go to their profile and click the DNA link in the pull-down menu, then click the button for tests.

by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.3m points)
selected by Marnie Hall

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer
+6 votes
2 answers
+7 votes
0 answers
+4 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
196 views asked Apr 30, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Regina Dellucci G2G Rookie (230 points)
+8 votes
3 answers
+10 votes
7 answers
1.5k views asked Apr 3, 2020 in The Tree House by Eugene Whitney G2G1 (1.4k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright