Someone else has raised a profile of my grandfather, but it has errors.

+10 votes
The basic information on my grandfather is correct, but his ancestry is incorrect. Do I merge or start a new profile?
in WikiTree Tech by Stuart McMullen G2G Crew (670 points)

1 Answer

+11 votes
Best answer
Neither create a new profile or merge!

Contact the current profile manager with your concerns and proposed corrections.Seek trusted status which is the amicable way in which to make corrections.
by R W G2G6 Pilot (260k points)
selected by Chris Whitten

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer
81 views asked Sep 13, 2018 in WikiTree Help by anonymous G2G Rookie (220 points)
+7 votes
2 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
106 views asked Jun 22 in WikiTree Tech by Kim Williams G2G6 Mach 3 (38.1k points)
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright