You need to merge all of these profiles. Since some of them are set as some form of private, you need to do the merges.
1. Which is the first profile you created for him? Is it http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Sherman-4307 ? Find the lowest-numbered profile that represents him. That should be the merge target for all of the other profiles. Look at the Privacy panel on that profile and set the privacy to the setting that you think your father should have.
2. Find another profile for your dad, such as Sherman-4312. Go to the bottom left of the public version of profile page and click on "initiate a merge."
3. You may get a message that says the two profiles "are currently set as Unmerged Matches" or "Rejected Matches." Click the link below that that will remove the Unmerged Match or Rejected Match. Ignore the warning message and complete the removal.
4. The next screen will have a very small link that invites you to initiate a new merge. Click on that link.
5. You will be taken to a screen that asks you to compare the profiles. Make sure that the information on the right-hand screen is what you want to keep. Then hit the button to accept the merge.
6. Repeat for the other duplicate profiles.
When you're all done, there will be one profile with a lot of duplicate information in the text section. Remove the duplicated content to make one good profile that represents your father as you want him to be represented. :-)
Also, make sure that the profile still has the Privacy settings that you think it needs.