How do I change my name now that I am divorced?

+1 vote
I recently divorced and legally returned to using my maiden name.  How do I change my name back in my family tree?
in Genealogy Help by Gretchen McLean G2G Rookie (200 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer
Hi Gretchen,

That's no problem. Click the Edit tab or an edit link on your profile. Then change your Current Last Name.

by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.2m points)
selected by Keith Baker

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
2 answers
+3 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers
+1 vote
2 answers
57 views asked Mar 20, 2019 in Genealogy Help by Rick Cronin

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright