HELP. I added 1227 instead of 1277. How do I undo?

+6 votes
I added the wrong Ackerman, Ackerman 1227 was added instead of the 1277 I had meant to add.  I promise I'll slow down!  How do I undo a saved error?
in WikiTree Tech by Alycia Keating G2G6 (9.3k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi Alycia

You need to go into a spouse or parent.  Click on their profile, go into the edit - if they are a child go to the add/edit (within edit mode) and it comes up with a new page to add.

Scroll to the bottom of the page - this gives you the opportunity to 'remove' the person - click on remove and save.

Come back to the forum if you need further help.

Remember when you do unlink them if there are spouses, children the other parent - check them.
by Living Bowling G2G6 Mach 6 (65.9k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer
+9 votes
2 answers
184 views asked Oct 29, 2019 in The Tree House by Michael Cayley G2G6 Pilot (238k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
+16 votes
1 answer
+4 votes
1 answer
128 views asked Mar 14, 2017 in The Tree House by Debi Matlack G2G6 Mach 9 (95.3k points)
+1 vote
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer
97 views asked Oct 3, 2019 in WikiTree Help by John Hedrick G2G Crew (320 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright