- Go to the profile where you want to add a picture.
- Click on "Images" in the top menu bar.
- On the next screen, under the Images tab, click on "Click here to upload it".
- Click "Browse" and select the photo you want to upload.
- Enter the source of the photo, such as personal family album, or WikiCommons and the URL. Be sure that the photo is not covered by a copyright - don't copy from Find A Grave, Pinterest, or other websites.
- Add a title, location where the photo was taken, and date (if known or if you can estimate)
- Select "Photo" if the image includes the person in the profile, or "Source" if the image is a flag, a house, a document (again, not copied from another website) or something other than the person.
- Click "Upload Image"
You may want to look at the short video on how to add and delete photos.