How to remove note about birth year

+8 votes
We corrected a wrong birth year (1866) once by guesses (1860)  .  Now I have found census records available to give us more correct information(1861) and I have edited the original guess and furnished five census records but the note about the original guess is still on his profile.  I can't find how to remove it
in The Tree House by Beulah Cramer G2G6 Pilot (400k points)
edited by Beulah Cramer

3 Answers

+2 votes
Best answer
I've done it for you. Hope you don't mind.
by anonymous G2G6 Pilot (258k points)
selected by Living Terink
+1 vote

Original note was recorded in Birth Place

Pinkney, Lewis Co., NY, birth date was probably 1860

So simply remove it from the Birth Place.

Oops, Martin Allen already did!



by Living Terink G2G6 Pilot (276k points)
+1 vote
Thank you both.  I'm not good on reading" computerese" and you both helped.  I know the error finder will be happy.
by Beulah Cramer G2G6 Pilot (400k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
2 answers
+11 votes
2 answers
268 views asked Dec 5, 2021 in Genealogy Help by Craig Rayner G2G6 (8.4k points)
+28 votes
4 answers
+10 votes
0 answers
+17 votes
2 answers
+11 votes
2 answers
155 views asked Mar 18, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Wendy Fromme G2G6 Mach 2 (24.6k points)
+4 votes
1 answer
100 views asked Jan 19, 2017 in The Tree House by Jo Gill G2G6 Pilot (123k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright