Great question. Can't actually remember the earliest ones, but I have photos:
1. London UK 1956 Born there, but left when I was 4 months old to head back to my mum's homeland, Australia.
2. Coogee NSW 1957 My grandparents' flat
3. Leura NSW 1957-8 rented house. We left because the bushfires got to within a street of our house.
4. Regentville NSW 1958-9 another rented house. This I remember. Acres of farmland backing onto the Nepean River. The Roots family and their chickens next dor. Aunty Mary and Uncle Jack O'Reilly across the road with their children. Finding our dog, Poochy (who used to attack the Roots' chickens!) and our budgie, Johnny (named after Johnny O'Keefe, the father of Aussie rock n roll. He too was a "Wild One".) THe hornets' nest in the shed at the back.
5. Dundas NSW1959-1980 Our family home. Growing up in the suburbs of Sydney was a great time. So many kids, so much freedom.
6. Parramatta NSW 1980 Renting a flat with my new husband. Cockroaches the size of small mammals. LOL
7. Cabramatta NSW 1981-1989 Buying our first flat in the middle of the Vietnamese capital of western sydney. What a great place. Great friends and neighbours (there were exceptions!!! lol) and even greater shopping and food. The birth of two daughters.
8. Liverpool NSW 1989-1992 Our first house. A three BR brick with a big crack in the front wall. Lots of great experiences.
9. Fairfield NSW 1992-1996Our first church house. Great memories. AOK's (All Other Kultures) Bible Study.
9. Bossley Park NSW . 1996-2002 Our second church house. Lots of good memories. Some rough ones (like the church sign being used as a roman candle....twice)
10. Parkville Victoria 2002Training for Missions. An interesting time. Health Issues.
11. Sylvania 2002-6 NSW Back to church life. Great house. Two storeys. Great kerbside throwouts in the area. Great people.
12. Liverpool NSW 2006-11 Rebuilding on our block. What a great house that was. 6 bedrooms.
13. Armadale WA 2011-15 A big move to the other side of Australia. The house a bit small but a great outside shed.
14. Leda WA 2015- Our new house. Love this place.