If you look at it, you will see that the suggestions are all listed by error # and description and when you click on one of those then it will show you all the profiles listed individually that need that correction. Just click through the links.
- once you get to the report, go to the left hand side for pre-1500
- from the the vertical list, choose one of the suggestion numbers to click on
- immediately to the right, it shows you the quantity of those errors, click on that
- then you will be shown some profiles that need correcting
- click on one of the names on the left hand side of the page and adjust the correction described