Looking for documentation for my Mothers side of her grandparents

+4 votes
WikiTree profile: Andrew Polaski
in Genealogy Help by Lindsay Hickey G2G Crew (960 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer
I am looking at William's obituary from 2015.  You need to changed his wife's name.  Her LNAB (last name at birth) is Stutler.  So Change her father and her grandfather's name to Stutler.


Then go to a website called familysearch.



I entered Stutler who married a Polaski in Pennsylvania.  It returned Nancy who ded in 2013 and was born in 1933 in West Virginia.  Looking at these returns may give you her parents names.  If not, enter other information in the search bars.  Good luck.
by Maureen Rosenfeld G2G6 Pilot (182k points)
selected by Lindsay Hickey
I have a William Polaski in my family and is my Great Uncle. He is my grandmother's brother William Polaski that is married Nancy (??) Polaski. Hickey being her married name. I am not sure about her Maiden Name but I know that her name is Nancy Alice ?? but Married  Polaski
Thank you I did see that it was right. I did change it. Thanks again
I looked up his obituary online.  A lot of times all you need to get started is a google search.

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers
470 views asked Dec 15, 2018 in Genealogy Help by Laura Enomoto G2G6 Mach 2 (21.3k points)
+1 vote
2 answers
69 views asked Jul 3 in WikiTree Help by Kenny Chandler G2G Rookie (160 points)
+5 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright