How to re-orphan a profile? [closed]

+10 votes
I'm adopting all STRAEHLE and ABEL orphans that were born in Germany.

I inadvertently adopted the profile of someone born in America.  What is the process for setting free a profile (un-adoption)?
closed with the note: My question was answered, and quite well.
in WikiTree Tech by Living Straehle G2G6 Mach 1 (14.9k points)
closed by Living Straehle

2 Answers

+13 votes
Best answer
select privacy on the profile, scroll down, select remove yourself as manager, save
by Doug Lockwood G2G Astronaut (2.5m points)
selected by Dorothy Coakley
+5 votes
On the Privacy tab, down a ways on the page you can remove yourself as a manager.
by Eva Ekeblad G2G6 Pilot (491k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer
89 views asked Jan 26, 2019 in Genealogy Help by JJ Stratton G2G Crew (710 points)
+4 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
+8 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright