Accidently saved parents for my half sister. Need to change mother.

+7 votes
in WikiTree Tech by Roxanne Clark G2G Crew (340 points)
recategorized by Chris Whitten

1 Answer

+1 vote

Assuming you are the profile manager for the profiles in question, and have appropriate edit/privacy permissions...

  1. Go to your half-sister's profile and click edit.
  2. On the right side, select edit mother.
  3. Enter the correct ID and save.

If there are other blocking issues with those steps, then please elaborate.

by Dennis Wheeler G2G6 Pilot (539k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer
102 views asked Feb 26, 2014 in WikiTree Tech by Amanda Hudson G2G2 (3.0k points)
+3 votes
2 answers
+5 votes
2 answers
+3 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright