We did have a problem that was causing the Unconnected database to be updated a day late.
(A day later than the normal day late, that is. For those who want more of an explanation, this gets complicated: As I mentioned we were having trouble with the Connections database recently. It was running longer and longer. As RJ perceptively discovered some time ago, the amount of time it takes for the Connections database to be updated is just as relevant as when it starts updating. We might say that the database updates in the middle of the night, say midnight. But that doesn't mean it's updated at midnight. That's when it takes the current data and starts making connections with it. This process can take as much five or six hours. So, if it starts as midnight it might finish as 6am. If you make a connection after midnight it won't appear at 6am. In these cases, it takes 30+ hours for the new connections to appear. OK, now the second part of this complicated story. The Unconnected database is based on the Connections database. It can't start its process until the Connections database is completed. What happened recently is that the Unconnected program started its process before the Connections database was updated, i.e. before 6am in our example. Way more than most people want to know, I realize. We are going to add some timestamps to try to make this clearer on the pages.)
Anyway, thank you for reporting this Paula and Gillian. Darling-1090 and others should no longer appear.