What if the info given to me relating me to Queen Elizabeth is not correct?

+7 votes
in Genealogy Help by
reshown by John Atkinson

1 Answer

+2 votes
Best answer
Identify the link that is incorrect, contact the profile manager with your information. If there is no profile manager you can correct the profile with your data or at least post your data here..
by Helmut Jungschaffer G2G6 Pilot (541k points)
selected by Doug Lockwood

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers
+6 votes
0 answers
+5 votes
3 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
208 views asked May 13, 2013 in Genealogy Help by Russ Wood G2G Rookie (250 points)
+2 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright