It's pretty well established that:
* Marmaduke Vickery married Elizabeth
* Christopher Nation married Elizabeth
* Both could not have married the same Elizabeth as they were both mentioned in their respective Wills
* John Nation had a daughter Elizabeth b. c. 1719 in New Jersey that married a Vickery
* Willem Thijssen Swaim had a daughter Elizabeth b. c. 1720 in New York
* Vickery, Swaim, Nation, and Robins Families were closely intertwined throughout the mid to late 1700's in VA & NC
It is my firm belief that the Find-a-Grave Memorial referenced in this Bio is full of error and speculation. I believe Christopher Nation married Elizabeth Swaim, but cannot deny the possibility that he actually married Elizabeth Sharpe. I see no reason to believe Marmaduke Vickery married anyone other than Christopher's sister, Elizabeth Nation.
In the spirit of collaboration, I would like to open this up to discussion before making the change, in hopes someone may have something conclusive I have thus far missed.
Thank you! <br/>
[[Rich-1922|- P Rich]]