It looks like you accidentally removed some important Wiki-formatting code when you edited the profile. I went in and made some changes. For your future reference, I'll try to explain the situation:
When you created profile, apparently you attached him to a different mother. The second sentence was automatically generated by WikiTree based on the information you entered. On the editing screen, it read:
He was the son of [[Bricker-1027|James Bricker]] and [[Unknown-219845|Mary Unknown]].
Code like [[Bricker-1027|James Bricker]] generates a link to the profile for the father (Bricker-1027 -- that's the part in brackets before the | ) and it displays his name in the text (that's the part in brackets after the | ). When you edited that sentence, it looks like you removed the number for "Unknown-219845", which caused that code to return an error, but the word "Unknown" was still present after the |.
I edited that sentence to include the names and links that appear in the data section of the profile.
Another change I made was to restore the code that creates a numbered footnote. The codes <ref> and </ref> tell WikiTree that everything between those codes (that is, after the <ref> and before the </ref>) should be a footnote. When there's a <ref> to start a footnote without a </ref> to close it, content disappears.