Thank you Justin. Very cool new feature. Will help with productivity.
I used it for one Ancestry record and liked the concept. Like you mentioned there are still some issues. Here are my suggestions. Do want them submitted here or do we raised new questions? See profile https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Hunter-4731.I will leave profile as is for a few days.Some have been reported, but this what I noticed.
1. Moving the reference tag to the end makes most of the profiles I work on worse. In this profile the == Sources === were followed by <references/> then a See also: section. It flipped the order. I suggest if Reference markup is there its should not be moved.
2. Source text of "(Imported data from external site 1) should indicate what site 1 is.
3. Include the URL for Ancestry records links even though they are not in the generated linked like they are for Familysearch. Big deal as this is key to PIP efforts and ability to collaborate on facts. without doing more search to find the record.
4. Drop the white space in the source (need to look at profile in edit mode). There is white space before and after "Original data". This is only a wiki source issue as the section looks find when just displaying the profile.
5. I think it added an extra line before the == Source ==. Kind of a pet peeve how much white space profile have here. As the world moves to smaller devices, these blank lines are even a larger barrier to viewing profiles.
Let's see if I can out test Debi Hoag ;-). We have similar career arcs.
Also, I agree with comments about not picking up User Trees in Ancestry.com, Geni content, the equivalent in FamilySearch, and other non-sourced trees.