How do I remove a double up over two generations

+2 votes
How do I remove two people who are actually  the same people but placed over two generations .  The Names are Brymer  and Brymer  both with the same I D  of 43 . I would like to remove both and  begin again  with one new entry .

  Any help truely appreciated .

Bruce Donaldson   I. D. DONALDSON-1027
in Genealogy Help by Bruce Donaldson G2G4 (5.0k points)

1 Answer

+4 votes
Hi Bruce, it looks as if you have set the same person as spouse and son. You can correct it by going under the edit tab of and deleting the child - Hay-2429.

After that you can look if all is correct and if any other disconnects has to be made.
by Esmé van der Westhuizen G2G6 Pilot (122k points)
Note that you don't really mean the profile is deleted, just disconnected as a child.  while remaining as a spouse.

Related questions

+8 votes
1 answer
+5 votes
1 answer
+3 votes
1 answer
55 views asked Apr 29, 2018 in WikiTree Help by Joyce Tate G2G Rookie (260 points)
0 votes
1 answer
133 views asked Oct 29, 2012 in Genealogy Help by Ana Aponte' G2G Rookie (130 points)
+5 votes
1 answer
229 views asked Aug 27, 2019 in The Tree House by Bernard Vatant G2G6 Mach 4 (45.7k points)
+7 votes
1 answer
161 views asked Oct 6, 2017 in Genealogy Help by J Dodd G2G1 (1.4k points)
+4 votes
2 answers
+25 votes
44 answers
4.5k views asked Apr 7, 2017 in The Tree House by Peter Roberts G2G6 Pilot (547k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright