Would someone help me correct last name of my paternal grandmother? [closed]

+3 votes

I entered my paternal grandmothers maiden last name as Howell and it should be Howard. I tried to fix it myself, but was unable to fix it. It was suggested by WikiTree member Patricia Shockley that I post the question here for help in this matter.


Thank you in advance for your help.

WikiTree profile: Linda Howell
closed with the note: Answer obtained and correction made by Profile manager.
asked in Genealogy Help by Blaire Christman G2G6 Mach 1 (12.2k points)
closed by Blaire Christman
Hi Linda. You're the profile manager. You can change the LNAB by yourself:

On the Edit page select the option "[edit]" at the right side of the LNAB.
Thank you Ruben. Got it all under control now. Thank you for your help.

1 Answer

+3 votes

Hit the "edit" button on your grandmother's profile, and part way down, will reveal The last name at Birth as Howell. Click edit adjacent Howell which should enable you change the surname.

answered by R W G2G6 Pilot (257k points)
Thank you Ron Woodhouse. I was able to fix it. I certainly appreciate your help.


Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
1 answer
311 views asked Nov 8, 2013 in Genealogy Help by Brian Howell G2G Rookie (200 points)
+4 votes
8 answers
960 views asked Mar 19, 2012 in Genealogy Help by Jerry Howell G2G Rookie (280 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright