The British Isles Politicians Project and the Collaborative Profile of the Week Present:
Sir Julius Caesar (1557-1636)
In the run up to the Christmas/Holiday period let's look back at someone whose ambition was to hold the purse strings of Queen Elizabeth 1st and
King James: Sir Julius Caesar.
- Did he achieve his political goal of becoming Chancellor of the Exchequer?
- Did he give generously or was he a Scrooge?
- What was his connection with the Royal Mint?
- We need help connecting his parents: Who were they?
- He married three times and had seven sons and at least one daughter. Do we have profiles for any of his wives or children?
This is a collaboration for all WikiTreers. Give us a hand. Let us know what you would like to work on (it doesn't have to be on the list) by answering the question. An answer helps keep the question "fresh" and helps to eliminate duplication of work. You can then add information directly to the profile. Make sure you add the source also. You can just list the source right after the facts. Highlight it, and click on the button.
British Isles Politicians Project
The British Isles Politicians Project is a relatively new addition to the United Kingdom Project. It seeks to cover all roles and aspects of British Political life through the centuries till the present time. If you would like to be part of the development of this project then please contact Maria Maxwell.