How do I volunteer? I can assist people from Clinton County, NY with the Stafford genealogy.

+4 votes
in Genealogy Help by Nancy Stafford G2G Rookie (280 points)

1 Answer

+6 votes
Best answer

Hi Nancy, please check out this link, it will help you out alot:

Then to become a full member, please finish the process of filling out your tags and clicking on Volunteer button as explained in the initial email if you would like to have full membership which is free by the way. Once you do that you will be confirmed by one of our wonderful greeters!!

I am sure we can use your help with the Stafford genealogy!!

by Dorothy Barry G2G Astronaut (2.5m points)
selected by Susan Laursen
Thanks Susan for best answer!!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
+6 votes
2 answers
+2 votes
1 answer
+7 votes
1 answer
+2 votes
0 answers
112 views asked Sep 23, 2013 in Genealogy Help by Anthony Oertel G2G Rookie (190 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright