1. Samuel Perry. My 8th GGF was born 10 December 1648.
2. Elizabeth Winslow. (Biography improvement added research notes, sources and biography) born December 13, 1707
3. Born December 19, 1928 Clara (Marx) Wilsonholme biography improvement added a source and started biography
4. My 2nd GGF was born December 16, 1817: George Weaver. biography improvement
5. Born 10 Dec 1790: Nancy Lathrop. (Biography improvement: added categories, more sources and updated data and bio )
6. Born 8 Dec 1800 and died 29 Dec 1808 just after his 8th Christmas: George Lathrop. (Biography improvement: added a category, another source and updated data/bio)
7. Born 25 DECEMBER 1843; Ruphus Gillett. (Biography improvement: added categories, more sources and updated data/bio)
8. Born 29 December 1915 Stephanie (Dudek) Funfar. (Biography improvement: added research notes, sources, categories and biography)
9, My GGF born 8 December 1861 Frank Fuller. (Biography improvement: updated data and bio)
10. My GGF born 9 December 1836 Friedrich Hoefer Sr. (Biography improvement added category, sources and biography)
11. Born December 1898 Elsie (Credit) Marx. (Biography improvement added categories, sources and biography)
On December 18, 1875 these brothers, Jacob Haass. and Heinrich Haass IV., married twin sisters born in December 1851. Made a free-space page about the double wedding - just because I could! Sometimes a girl just needs to do something different. :) - Anthon Twins Marry Haass Brothers which is referenced on 6 profiles, the twins and 4 new profiles for the brothers and their parents, bios for 6 profiles. Now it's breaktime ... maybe I can squeeze in a couple more profiles later.
12. Margaretha Anthon. was Jacob's bride
13. Sophia (Anthon) Haass. was Heinrich's bride.
14. My 2GGM born December 2, 1807 Dorothea Ploeger. (Biography improvement added sources and sourced (with ref notes) profiles for 8 family members)
15. My husband's GF Adam Gren born December 24, 1872 (according to family recollections). His life and the lives of his family are a mystery before they came to America. No records have been found before that voyage. Since this involves 6 people I created a free-space page (which is still in progress) which details their history from leaving Austria until the naturalization process was completed for those who chose that path.