I need help changing my grandmother Ethel Applegate back to female and her husband Charles Jacquot back to male.

+4 votes
in Genealogy Help by Janet Kruse G2G1 (1.4k points)

2 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer
You have the correct gender, you need to switch Ethel to mother and Charles to father. First write down their profile numbers, go to the childs profile, on the left, in bold print look for "collaboration" under you'll see "edit", click on edit. New scree,   on  the left you see "Father" and below it,  "Mother. Notice Ethel is father.  Under her name you'll see  "edit father" click on that. New screen, Line "A" add/replace in the little box put Charles profile number, enter. Do the same for mother/Charles :)
by J Murray G2G6 Mach 3 (35.2k points)
selected by Rubén Hernández
+2 votes
Click on the edit tab.  Gender is at the end of the data section.
by Maureen Rosenfeld G2G6 Pilot (182k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer
+12 votes
13 answers
331 views asked Jun 13, 2015 in The Tree House by Liz Parker G2G6 Mach 2 (20.6k points)
+2 votes
1 answer
186 views asked Nov 16, 2013 in WikiTree Tech by Tam X G2G1 (1.7k points)
+4 votes
0 answers
+5 votes
3 answers
+9 votes
2 answers
180 views asked Jul 27, 2016 in Genealogy Help by Mary Webb G2G Crew (400 points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright