My brother is listed as my grandfather's fathers son.

0 votes
How do I correvct this?
WikiTree profile: John Waller
in Genealogy Help by Jack Waller G2G Crew (680 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
You can edit this if it is your records.  If not yours, then you can message the person who is managing that person.
by Anne Baker G2G4 (4.3k points)
0 votes

Ann is correct, it requires editing the relationships.

Here is more info:

In your case, you want to go to your brother's profile, click Edit, then click "edit" in the right column where his father is listed. You want it to be your father (Waller-575), obviously, not your great-grandfather. 

by Chris Whitten G2G Astronaut (1.3m points)

Related questions

+2 votes
0 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
83 views asked Feb 15, 2021 in Genealogy Help by James Walters G2G Crew (440 points)
+9 votes
2 answers
52 views asked Sep 18, 2020 in The Tree House by Mechelle Walker G2G Crew (430 points)
+10 votes
3 answers
159 views asked Jun 15, 2018 in Photos by Janice Sutherland G2G6 Mach 4 (45.2k points)
+8 votes
1 answer
77 views asked May 29, 2018 in Appreciation by Samuel Pellissier G2G Crew (670 points)
+13 votes
4 answers
248 views asked May 22, 2018 in The Tree House by Andrew Field G2G6 Mach 2 (28.6k points)
+1 vote
2 answers
67 views asked Apr 12, 2018 in Requests for Project Volunteers by anonymous
+8 votes
2 answers
44 views asked Feb 19, 2018 in Photos by Bart Triesch G2G6 Pilot (253k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright