You had some extra carriage returns in there that I deleted. The main problems were the template's location & hidden text. Recent template changes have resulted in more space below a template. This can be reduced by putting text or a category immediately after the last } - which is not possible in usual template usage (last thing before == Biography == & == has to start on a new line). Considering the layout of your profile, the template you used was under the Name Study heading, so I put the link to your to-do list on the same line.
Toward the end of your bio, there was hidden text between a heading and visible text. It shouldn't, but sometimes hidden text will add extra space between elements that are visible. I moved the hidden text to below the visible text.