In the STANDARD LEGACY which can be downloaded free:
1) GO TO FILE >> EXPORT TO >> GEDCOM FILE
2) A dialogue box opens up titled GEDCOM EXPORT
a ) Select PRODUCE FILE FOR in dropdown menu : GEDCOM 5.5.1
b) Leave Character set as ANSEL
3) Do not check anything else in this box EXCEPT :
a ) RECORD SELECTION
4) New dialogue box opens up titled "GEDCOM Record Selection"
a) Check radio button ( 2nd selection ) SELECTED RECORDS CONTAINED IN THE FOCUS GROUP
b) Click the red lettered option VIEW /SELECT FOCUS GROUP
5) New dialogue box opens up titled " Focus Group" . It has 5 options.
a) For WikiTree purposes, one can click ADD A FAMILY * note you can also add an Individual with ancestors or descendants or entire Family line
6) When you click ADD A FAMILY , A new dialogue box opens up titled "NAME LIST CONTAINS....( with a count of individual )".
By the way , all blue lettered are males; red lettered are women
7) When you select in the NAME LIST , the families you want exported, (it will highlight the row in the name feild blue or red ), then click SELECT , click OK.
8) Repeat STEP 7 until you have a list of families for export.
9) When your FOCUS GROUP dialogue box shows all the families you want, click OK .
10) Back to dialogue window titled GEDCOM EXPORT.
a) In right hand corner is a box called SELECT FILE NAME AND START EXPORT.
b) Click it and EXPORT GEDCOM FILE window opens up whereas you name it and save to your computer .