I have the wrong ancestor listed in collaborations and would like to change the family member's name

+3 votes
in Genealogy Help by Elizabeth Loftus G2G Rookie (220 points)
Hi Elizabeth, that should be easy enough.  Go to "Edit" on the profile page, above the name, click on it and edit the name putting in the correct name.  This should resolve the error.  At the bottom of the page go to save changes.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Related questions

+11 votes
3 answers
+1 vote
2 answers
+14 votes
3 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright