Messed up details

+2 votes
I have thoroughly messed up details of my ggm as my late wife was shown as her and I tried to change it
WikiTree profile: Margaret Waller
in Genealogy Help by Jack Waller G2G Crew (560 points)

2 Answers

+3 votes
You should be able to edit every detail that you need to to correct the profile. Also if she is linked up to any wrong people you can remove those relationships and link her to the correct numbers. It helps to write down her profile number and the profile numbers of the different relationships like son, spouse etc. so you don't get confused when you are linking them up.
by Gillian Thomas G2G6 Pilot (114k points)
0 votes
When you are on her profile page, click the EDIT tab from the tabs across the top.

On the right hand side, the list of family members like father/mother/spouse etc. each has an (edit) button or and (add/edit) button.  Click on the relationship you want to disconnect.

On the page that comes up, scroll down and check the relationship you wish to Remove, and save the page.

Then you can go back to the EDIT page, and using the same buttons, connect her to the correct relationship.
by Chris Hoyt G2G6 Pilot (621k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers
+3 votes
2 answers
+9 votes
3 answers
91 views asked Jun 15, 2018 in Photos by Janice Sutherland G2G6 Mach 2 (28.4k points)
+8 votes
1 answer
34 views asked May 29, 2018 in Appreciation by Samuel Pellissier G2G Crew (670 points)
+13 votes
4 answers
191 views asked May 22, 2018 in The Tree House by Andrew Field G2G6 Mach 1 (19.6k points)
+1 vote
2 answers
32 views asked Apr 12, 2018 in Requests for Project Volunteers by anonymous
+8 votes
2 answers
23 views asked Feb 19, 2018 in Photos by Bart Triesch G2G6 Pilot (244k points)
+6 votes
1 answer

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright