How can I edit Harrod-532

+2 votes
I would like to edit this profile.  I can't adopt or request to join the trusted list.........any ideas?
WikiTree profile: Roy Harrod
asked in Genealogy Help by

2 Answers

+3 votes
I believe the proper course of action for an orphaned private profile is to email to have someone unlock it.
answered by Dennis Wheeler G2G6 Pilot (375k points)
maybe there should be an error report that finds orphaned private profiles?
The person is not a member.
I am a member Hennessy-434
Your original question was labe!led Loz. You weren't logged in?
0 votes
You can not edit profiles unless you are a confirmed member who has signed the Honor Code.
answered by Eddie King G2G6 Pilot (359k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers
66 views asked Jun 27, 2015 in The Tree House by Dale Dart G2G1 (1.3k points)

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright