Hi, I need a game plan: logically, what is the ideal way to help with three profiles of Samuel Barber. This is 1700's in Windsor, Connecticut, and each profile helps shape the picture.
Samuel Barber Barber-2956 Samuel m(1) Ann (Gillette) Barber. Gillette-199; he m(2) Comfort Merriman Merriman-495.
I've discovered a second profile for Samuel Barber-4236 and one or two Comfort Merriman’s (It may be mother and child.)
There's a 3rd profile for Samuel Barber, Joseph's son Barber-3078
How to proceed?
- request a merge of Barber-2956 and Barber-4236.
- Source and (most likely) connect the Comfort Merriman?
- Comfort: Profile for Merriman-495
- Comfort Merriman
- Born 1720 [location unknown]
- Daughter of [father unknown] and [mother unknown]
- [sibling(s) unknown]
- Wife of Samuel Barber — married 14 Aug 1738 in Harwinton, Connecticut
- Mother of Prudence (Barber) Preston
- Died 1801 [location unknown]